Is your firm looking to develop a VR or AR project? Do you need to supplement your internal team with creative professionals like 3D modelers, Character Artists, Animators, Engine Programmers, iOS/Android coders, Writers, Voice Over Professionals or Environment Artists? Let Labrodex fill that role by serving as an extension of your creative department.
The Labrodex Executive Team has been in the Project Management and Project Staffing business for over 25 years. Combined, our leadership team offers 100+ years of experience staffing immediate need, highly challenging requirements for mission critical projects.
If you have an idea you would like to bring to life with VR or AR, give us a call. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your project and help you plan a course forward for success.
It’s no secret it’s extremely difficult to find top-tier creative talent. Let Labrodex do the work for you. Just let us know the specs of the position and we’ll do the rest. Take a look at some of the features we provide with our services.
- We manage the entire recruiting process. From posting and managing jobs, fielding responses, interviews, pre-screening and skill set qualifying. Our process includes art tests, engine coding tests, professional references, samples of work, background checks and a one-on-one interview with an industry specialist to assure the right fit.
- We offer industry specific agreements that cover areas from trade secrets, IP protection, compensation, detailed job descriptions, milestones and what is expected of them from your firm.
- We handle all payroll issues and processing, check distribution and W-4, I9 compliance. Complete management of all financial and HR paperwork, including filing and providing all mandatory federal, state and local taxes and insurances.
- We take care of all on-boarding, which includes items like, report to, location, time sheets, benefits, dress code, breaks, benefits and project details. We request consultants and freelancers do research on the project before it starts, so you have team members ready to go on day one.
- We offer numerous benefits that include Health Care, Dental, Eye, Direct Deposit, weekly pay and can expand the package to include additional benefits.
With multiple forms of communication, you can easily interact with your team members offsite, offshore or onshore. Our professionals can interface with your specific software, such as, Jira, Git, Skype, Slack and Perforce, to name a few.
UNIQUE INDUSTRY VETTING
Each consultant you use will be professionally screened and vetted by one of our internal team. In addition to our Talent Management Staff, Labrodex has a full-time creative staff working on internal projects. You can rest assured knowing that industry professionals will be screening, interviewing and helping to select your team.
We’ll fill out a detailed profile of your company that includes cultural elements, operating procedures and unique requirements. We’ll also include any specific requests and guidelines when searching for your team members. For example, if you are looking for a 3D modeler to work on your next gaming project, we’ll include the following in the screening process.
- Consultants will need to demonstrate they can create High-Poly, Low-Poly, UVs, Bakes and Texture Maps.
- We’ll make sure the consultant is familiar with your internal products like Maya, Blender, ZBrush, 3DS, Substance Painter / Designer, Unreal, Unity or Marvelous Designer to name a few.
- What type of artist? Hard surface? Environments? Vehicles? Prop creation?
- Time, efficiency and productivity will all be measured with the initial art tests and these results will be shared with you.
- Looking for triple A experience? We can provide that too, depending on availability.
Labrodex aims to blend seamlessly with your company. We operate as an extension of your creative department and take care of the entire process so you can focus on your core business of making incredible entertainment products!
Whether you need five texture artists immediately for a 6-week project, One 3D modeler for 2 weeks or a twenty person team run by a dedicated Project Manager, Labrodex can help.
Need a place to house external contractors? We can provide you with space at our New York location.
Let Labrodex tap into our network of thousands of industry professionals from concept artists, engine programmers, 3D modelers, texture artists, writers, animators, marketing professionals and project managers to help you design the perfect AR or VR campaign. We can build a custom team onshore, nearshore or offshore depending on your goals.
Give us a call today at (516) 226-8008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’re looking for!